"Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end."

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Testing Testing. Ehem!

hye2. Assalamualaikum wbt.
firstly, i just want to inform you guys lah ye that i'm going to use only English. heee.. 
at least for ab0ut 14weeks. p/s:" thank god its only 14weeks haha !" (Miss Fairuz)
 but but but,,, WARNING! my english is very weak. so, hopefully if you wanna give your comments, please lah make sure that ur comment stimulating and inspiring for me to correct and improve, IMPROVE AND IMPROVE my English. okay ?? yay! TQ2,,
So,, do f0llow my 'bebelan' after after this okay ? hee. bye guys! 

8 comments:

  1. waalaikumsalam...nice blog...hahaha...no need to honest about why you create this blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you teach me how if I want to post something to my blog???????hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. i just want to be honest! ^tipu dosa.. ayok!! haha..
    if im not mistaken, you just click the 'new post' link up there. at ur right. haha. kott. u just try laa. later i visit your blog okay! goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. waalaikumussalam...wow!so fantastic,you already create the blog...hehehe
    i have create my blog also...BUT...i don't know how to make it interest and i hope you all can teach me...hehehe...
    btw i will try bcoz i know if we try something that we don't kwow, it will become easy right?...
    ehm...one more thing that i want you to know is my ENGLISH is very week too...hihihihi
    so i hope by doing this i can improve my english...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. puteri, your blog is already interesting lorh!
    yeah2. u're right. same like practise make perfect rite ?
    i also dont know anything, but i just click2 here, click2 there and tadaaa!! DONE.
    haha.
    i also hope by doing this our english can be improved! goodluck for me and you =) hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. what?????????WEEK.....HAHAHA...not week but WEAK....

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha. aah laa. i didnt noticed.
    wakakaka!
    *haa.. teacher Fairuz,, gadis riang laughed at me!! dont give her marks.. hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahha...i didnt noticed too..ahhaha

    ReplyDelete